Solano County Personal Injury Lawyers
Fighting for Compensation on Your Behalf
At Maas and Russo, we live by a powerful mantra: “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.” This ideology drives us to success for our personal injury clients when they find themselves in times of need. Insurance companies often do all they can to pay as little as possible to the wrongfully injured. We challenge this injustice head-on by providing determined and effective representation that never backs down.
You can call (800) 483-0992 for help with a variety of injury claims, such as:
- Car accidents: There are reckless and negligent drivers on the road at all times. You never know when one of them will cause a crash and try to blame it on you. But you do know where you can get legal guidance and moral support: Maas and Russo.
- Truck accidents: Being hit by a commercial truck is likely to be extremely devastating due to the sheer size and weight of the truck. Your damages may range well into the tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars depending on the severity of your injuries. Our attorneys can calculate your damages and seek every last penny you are owed.
- Premises liability: An accident that occurs on someone else’s property and leaves you seriously injured should be met with a premises liability lawsuit. The key to these types of claims is proving the hazard that caused your accident should have been known about and fixed by the property owner.
- Wrongful death: Losing a loved one to someone else’s negligence may allow you to file a wrongful death claim in pursuit of unique damages, like final cost of medical care and your own loss of companionship.
The bottom line is that if you are in need of reliable personal injury representation, you can count on our team from Maas and Russo. It is our passion to secure justice, compensation, and a sense of closure for our clients, so they can look forward to a brighter future once more.
Start your personal injury claim with a free consultation!
What Injuries Constitute a Personal Injury Claim?
Injuries cited in a personal injury claim vary but may include:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Broken bones
- Permanent scarring
- Electrocution injuries
- Other forms of disability
Damages You Can Demand in Your Injury Claim
The fundamental goal of a personal injury claim is to recover all of the damages you experienced as a result of the liable party’s negligence. Damages vary from case to case, of course, and our Solano County personal injury attorneys work diligently to see what damages apply to your claim in particular. By carefully calculating damages – both past and future – we can help ensure you live comfortably and financially stable after your case concludes.
Damages that may apply for your personal injury claim include costs associated with:
- Emergency medical treatments
- Rehabilitative therapy
- Property replacement or repair
- Lost wages
You can also demand noneconomic damages, which are not trackable using receipts and bills. “Pain and suffering” is perhaps the most common noneconomic damage pursued in personal injury claims. In essence, you demand and deserve financial damages to make up for all the needless hardships you experienced due to the liable party.
You Rest While We Work on Your Claim
Our team can tell you just how tricky working on a personal injury claim can be. Insurance companies are notorious for fighting back and refusing to give any compensation, even when all evidence suggests that their insured did cause your damages. Fighting them each step of the way to the point of a settlement or litigation takes time and energy.
We want you to be able to rest and relax, not stress while fighting insurance companies and defendants. Put your injury claim in the hands of our Solano County personal injury lawyers and sit back and focus on other things in your life, like your own well-being. Meanwhile, we will dig into the process on your behalf and do all we can to secure a favorable case outcome.
The sooner you start your injury claim, the better. Call (800) 483-0992 today.