Underage Drinking in California

Underage Drinking & Juvenile Crimes

A young person is subjected to peer pressure on an almost daily basis. This can easily lead to a situation where he or she feels pressured to drink. In these cases, it is better to focus on how you can help a minor be rehabilitated instead of punished. Rehabilitation gives a minor a chance at a brighter future and actual help rather than punishment, which only leaves a minor facing fewer opportunities and a doesn’t actually address the problem at hand.

In California as in other states, the policy on underage drinking is one of "zero-tolerance." This means that a minor engaging in illegal activity with any traceable amount of alcohol in his or her bloodstream can be subject to legal penalties regarding underage drinking. As alcohol and drinking becomes more popular among the adolescent community, penalties for violating state standards regarding legal consumption become more stringent.

Solano County Juvenile Defense Lawyer

Criminal charges involving underage drinking or the possession of alcohol by a minor are best approached from a viewpoint of rehabilitation rather than punishment. If your child has been arrested and charged with any alcohol-related offense, you need a Solano County juvenile defense attorney to immediately begin protecting your child’s rights.

At Maas Law Offices, our lawyers are committed to using our knowledge and familiarity with the juvenile court system in California to help our clients reap the benefits the system has to offer in terms of rehabilitation and treatment. We know that you want the best for your child, and we understand that your child’s future is important to you. That is why, when you work with a juvenile crimes lawyer at our firm, you will receive only the highest quality representation.

Our lawyers represent clients in underage drinking and alcohol possession cases throughout Solano County and Contra Costa County from our offices in Fairfield, California. At Maas Law Offices we offer a free confidential case evaluation with a Solano County criminal defense lawyer so you can find out what can be done to fight your child’s charges and win. Contact Maas Law Offices today to talk to an experienced defense attorney regarding your child’s underage drinking or alcohol possession charges.